Rules and Guidelines:
- Eligibility: The contest is open to the public in Logan County and the surrounding areas.
- Winner Selection: Bellefontaine High School DECA students will judge the contest on December 1, 2014. All submissions should be finalized and turned in by Sunday, November 30th at midnight to be considered. Winners will be selected based upon the creativity, humor and appropriateness related to the months of the year.
Ideas to help you get a competitive advantage:
- Remember to think about the holidays in each month.
- Take into consideration the weather, colors and themes that could be appropriate to individual months.
- Or just submit a picture because it is really a wonderful display of your pet’s personality.
Top 12 contestants will be the “STARS” of the 12 months. However, everyone who donates $5.00 will be guaranteed their pet be featured into the calendar.
- Winners Notification: Winners will be notified via email by December 1, 2014.
- Prizes: Winners will receive a complimentary copy of the calendar. First 3 entries will receive a prize pack of pet friendly items.
- General Conditions: Participants by entering the contest are providing reproduction rights of their photograph to Bellefontaine High School DECA and Top of Ohio Pet Shelter.
- Use of Contest Information: All entries will become property of Bellefontaine High School DECA and Top of Ohio Pet Shelter. BHS DECA reserves the right to use any and all information related to this contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose.
- Submission Requirements: Each photo must include information as to when your pet was adopted/when your pet became a part of your family, age of pet, favorite hobbies, how they came to have this Pawsitive New Beginning with your family. This can be written from the perspective of the dog or the owner.